Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Wichita State University
Taylor is a marketing extraordinaire and is passionate about using logic and creative strategy to promote the WDM brand. Taylor spends her time at work doing anything from preparing proposals and writing blogs to managing social media accounts – along with anything else we throw at her. With such and wide range of duties, Taylor will never be bored working on just one thing – which is what she loves most about her position.
Facts About Taylor:
- I’m often referred to as the spelling/grammar police.
- I’ve also been referred to as the parking spot burglar at WDM.
- One of my favorite jokes: What’s The difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws and one has a pause at the end of a clause.
- I’m a Denver Broncos fan, which is a pretty difficult thing to be in Kansas.
- I’m happiest when it’s snowing.