"To me, great design is often imperceptible. It is usually only when something is poorly designed or thought out that one notices how it impacts their life."
Bachelor of Architecture, Kansas State University
Stan does it all and his architectural talent has touched just about every building type at WDM. One of Stan’s best attributes is his attention to detail. He likes doing the “up-front” work with clients and his documentation is second to none.
Facts about Stan
- 20 gallon blood donor with the American Red Cross since 1986.
- Donated at least 10” of my hair to Locks of Love four times over a 12 year period.
- Bungee jumped off a Gustave Eiffel viaduct in northern France.
- I like to kayak and ride my motorcycle.
- I spent a month four-wheeling in Baja, Mexico.