“Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt."- John Muir
Bachelor of Architecture, Kansas State University
You have to walk fast to keep up with Scott. He’s a passionate leader and architect who brings intensity, focus and unbridled enthusiasm to all the work that he does. Scott believes you don’t discover the soul of any project without significant investment of time, effort and energy with the client.
Facts about Scott
- Set construction at Trinity Academy Fine Arts – reminds me that I am more of a designer, less of a builder.
- Hanging out with second-graders on Wednesday night at Hope – reminds me that I am more of a kid, less of an adult.
- Serving in Haiti – reminds me how privileged my American life is and how important it is to ‘GO’!
- Disc Golfing at Oak Park (and everywhere I can) – satisfies my competitive nature.
- Trail running wherever I can, including the Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve – grants me solitude and inspires me.