"To me, a great project is one that exceeds my client’s expectations and builds close relationships."
Bachelor of Architecture, Kansas State University
There are two things Les can’t live without; one is hot sauce, the other is laughter. Though a lighthearted individual, Les is serious about his craft. As Director of WDM’s Healthcare Studio, Les creates healing and healthful environments that help caregivers focus on their passion and allow patients to get better faster.
Facts about Les
- Associate member, American Society for Healthcare Engineering
- Associate member, Kansas Healthcare Engineers Association
- Affiliate member, Center for Health Design
- I like playing landscape architect in my vegetable garden and perennial flower beds
- I have a reputation for my chili pepper crop